Channels: How do you reach your customers?
The Channels Building Block should illustrate how your company plans to communicate with and reach your Customer Segments to deliver your Value Proposition. Channels can be Direct, such as selling through Web sales, your own sales force, or your own store/booth. Or Channels can be Indirect: partner stores, wholesale distribution, partner-owned Web sites (i.e. Amazon).
Answer these questions to help make your decisions:
- What are some traditional ways in which companies have reached consumers?
- How can you reach customers through social media?
- Through which channels do our Customer Segments want to be reached?
- How are we reaching them?
- Which ones work best?
- Which ones are cost-efficient?
- How are we integrating them with customer needs and routines?