Key partners: who will help you?
Companies create partnerships to acquire resources, reduce risk, or enhance their business models. Osterwalder and Pigneur distinguish between four types of partnerships:
- Alliances between non-competitors
- Strategic partnerships between competitors
- Joint ventures
- Buyer-supplier relationships
Questions to Ask to Create Key Partner(s) Hypotheses:
- Who are the Key Partners?
- Who are our key suppliers?
- What Key Resources are we purchasing from partners?
- What Key Activities do partners perform?